The User Engagement Specialist at ACT.md works with the Account Services Team to support users — Patients, Family Members, and Healthcare Providers.
- Highly motivated, with 1-3 years post-undergrad experience (or an advanced degree)
- Someone who loves technology and ideally holds a degree in Public Health, Health Communications, or Health Marketing or has completed related coursework
- Excited to use your creative skills to help a tech start-up with onboarding new users, training people on how to use our product, and helping us make our customers happy
- A problem solver who can troubleshoot technical issues, and help to identify and reduce barriers to use that our customers might experience
- Someone who will thrive in a start-up environment and adjust priorities on the fly
- Be the expert in all things related to ACT.md users!
- Talk with users daily, understand their needs and resolve technical problems
- Work to identify and develop additional service lines to better support our customers
- Track and improve user adoption, retention and satisfaction
- Develop user-facing content including print, digital and video
Contact Jessica Sattler, Director, Implementation and Account Services, with your résumé and cover letter.