Interns at ACT.md provide our staff and accounts with multifaceted support, ranging from accounts-related support to sales coordination and marketing help.
- An undergraduate student or recent grad with an interest in healthcare and/or business development
- Organized, detail oriented, and a master of all things spreadsheets
- Comfortable talking with our customers and users
- Enthusiastic about working for a tech start-up
- Have a unique opportunity to manage our customer faxing initiative, supporting referral coordination services for our accounts
- Assist with customer support and user enrollment
- Facilitate account-facing surveys to gauge user experience with ACT.md
- Help our Partnerships team manage sales-related data
- Conduct research on areas of health care that could benefit from ACT.md
- Assist with developing marketing and video materials
Contact Emily Rodil, Associate, Implementation and Account Services, with your résumé and cover letter.