ACT.md seeks an experienced sales executive to build markets and drive sales in a complex healthcare environment.
This individual is expected to rapidly develop an intimate understanding of a wide array of prospect situations and needs, interpret those needs for appropriate positioning of ACT.md's technical and service offering, and reliably drive process to closure. To be successful, this individual must be quickly viewed by prospects as a credible advisor to their strategic efforts to be successful under new care delivery models and manage complex care across the continuum. They must have a fundamental understanding of the care delivery process and reimbursement models and be able to communicate with a variety of constituents including clinical, technical, and operational leaders.
This person needs to have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong organization, communication and leadership skills. These attributes are critical in demonstrating their ability to own a market segment, be a self-starter in a fast paced environment, manage competing priorities, and leverage different subject matter experts. It is imperative that this individual has the skills necessary to navigate an evolving market and complex organizations by prioritizing opportunities, gaining support at multiple levels in the prospect organization, and clearly articulate differentiators amongst new market entrants. The Senior Sales Executive must have a high sense of integrity and personal responsibility and align with ACT.md values of passion and excellence. Teamness, flexibility and aptitude for learning are critical traits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate ACT.md value proposition, differentiators, and messaging
- Own market segment: develop and execute strategy to build pipeline and drive business forward
- Manage funnel (forecast accuracy and activity prioritization)
- Drive predictable sales process:
- Identify opportunities
- Qualify through discovery methodology
- Educate prospects
- Develop proposals
- Build and execute close plans
- Facilitate negotiations
- Transition to services
- Meet or exceed annual targets
- Contribute to peer deal strategy sessions
- Provide "voice of the market" input and feedback to product management and marketing
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and industry needs and trends
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of healthcare consulting or sales experience
- Knowledge of and experience consulting organizations pursuing team-based care models and performance based contracts is preferred
- Experience selling to both provider and payer organizations preferred
- Previous experience working as part of a growing early stage company preferred
Contact Christina Strubbe, Director of Sales & Marketing, with your résumé and cover letter.