ACT.md seeks Business Development Associates to join our successful and growing Partnerships team! As a Business Development Associate, you will manage the early stages of the sales cycle for new prospects, drive expansion within ACT.md's current customer base, and support the field sales and marketing team.
- Proactively contact healthcare organizations to generate opportunities
- Respond to leads and inbound requests for information
- Support lead generation at the top of our sales funnel
- Drive execution of inbound marketing campaigns
- Work in collaboration with ACT.md Services team to facilitate high post-sales satisfaction to drive repeat business and expansion within current accounts
- Lead discovery calls and educate prospects about ACT.md software, services and perspectives
- Accurately qualify and forecast sales opportunities
- Support field sales team and collaborate on deal strategy to meet and exceed team goals
- Network with industry influencers, professional associations, consultants and existing clients
- Maintain an understanding of trends/issues within the healthcare industry that affect complex care coordination
- Record and track sales activities in CRM
Skills & Requirements
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience desired
Experience: 0-3 years successful experience in a non-retail sales or account management position is preferred. The ideal candidate is interested in pursuing a career in sales and business development or has already started their career in this field. Knowledge and understanding of health care industry and previous experience working as part of a growing early stage startup preferred.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate credibly with diverse stakeholders
- Strong interest in learning about current healthcare business challenges and solutions
- Dependable and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of how to use Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills relevant to business is required
- Previous experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software is preferred, Salesforce.com is a plus
- Goal oriented aptitude is required
- Strong relationship and customer service skills required
- Interested in working for startup
Contact Christina Strubbe, Director of Sales & Marketing, with your résumé and cover letter.